Re: Games - A question

John,

> > If the source code is there then in a multiplier game, how can you be
> > sure that your opponent has not tilted his client to enhance his game
> > play?

> If the possibility bothers you you're taking the game way too
> seriously.

OK - I guess I was going to take one between the eyes for the way I put
it. The "game" is an example, the best I could think of. I was digging
to find the point at which the acceptability of "closed" and "open"
blurs from one to the other. I just used a game because I could not
think of any other borderline case.

                ....having said that, I do like a good play!    :-)

Keith

  Keith O'Connell                  |     "That which does not kill
  Maidstone, Kent (UK)             |      us, usually still hurts.
  keith_oconnell@blueyonder.co.uk  |   That's just life, I'm afraid"