Re: qmail/exim

Colin Watson wrote:

Pretty much everything that depends on exim accepts mail-transport-agent
as an alternative, unless it has very specialized requirements. If it
doesn't, it's a bug. Since the qmail packages built from qmail-src
provide mail-transport-agent, you should be OK.

That's great!
But... I tried a quick little dselect of selecting qmail and de-selecting exim and it didn't go well. However, I believe that I will need to also select the generic CYA mail-transport-agent in addition to qmial-src.
close?