Mouse freeze -- Debian 2.2r4 PPC

Just installed 2.2r4 on a PM 8600. However the mouse is frozen on screen and clicks do nothing, which wouldn't matter much since t can't move anyway.

The mouse actually worked fine in a recent install of Potato 2.2 on the same machine. Just lost it on this reinstall.

The mouse also works fine in Mac OS9.1

Trying to run mouse config, xconfig or xconfigurator results in "command not found." How do I get this back?

-ms
--
Many have Montana envy ... the lucky get to live here!
Marc Stergionis