Re: ppp dropouts on a 2.2.20pre12 kernel

I,ve had some problems alike too, but usually hangup's happen 30s to 10
minutes after dial up. I assume its a coincidence with the phone line
noise, or isp trouble, because  it is some how
intermittent malfunction

There was a weekend I couldn log for more thar 50 seconds.
I dont remember the last time that happend, so, its been a while since...