Two questions (Archive search + Dpkg frontend for X)

Hello everyone,

Question one: when I'm using the archive search form on http://lists.debian.org/search.html, if I select all quarters on the Date Filter, does it search in all quarters or just the first quarter of the selection? I searched for "dpkg frontend for X" and it returned "No matches" when I marked all quarters.

Question two: I'm looking for a good graphical frontend for dpkg, sort of like a dselect for X. Any suggestions? I'm using potato and don't want to upgrade to unstable, so I need it to be on a potato deb package.

Thanks in advance,
		- Vítor

Vítor Estêvão Silva Souza
vitor.souza@terra.com.br