Re: Apache and php segfaulting

I am using Apache 1.3.22 and PHP4.0.1 (I think).  Had some difficulty
getting it installed but is working fine at this moment with linux
2.2.20 on a 'testing' machine.  Things that I had to look for included
making sure there was a php.ini file which PHP4 looks for.  Otherwise,
make sure there is a LoadModule for php4 in httpd.conf and that there
is a AddType application/x-http-php .php in srm.conf.  It has to be
php and not php4 at least in my experience.  Hope this helps.
Michael