Can't delete directory

Hi,

I am facing a peculiar problem. I am currently running potato.
Downloaded perl5.6* from testing and started to compile. After some 3
or 4 minutes the process aborted (98.41% sucessful) :-(

So, I thought I would just delete the diretory. But a directory `t'
in perl-5.6.1 is giving trouble. rm ls and du produce the same message.

  mas@brahman:~/software/debian/tmp/junk/perl-5.6.1$ rm -rf t/
  rm: cannot remove `t/big': Value too large for defined data type
  rm: cannot remove directory `t': Directory not empty

Now, how do I get rid of this directory?

--
Sridhar M.A.                         mas@uomphysics.net

The past always looks better than it was.  It's only pleasant because
it isn't here.
		-- Finley Peter Dunne (Mr. Dooley)