Re: PAM questions

> This is going to sound like a stupid statement, I'm assuming that since
> you're asking that these details are not to be found in the HowTo's.

  I did, and I read them, but they weren't overly clear on this point.
  Maybe I just need to keep reading them (which I am, my enlightenment has not yet occured).
  The howtos are wonderful about describing what the builtin modules do, and give some wonderful examples of configurations.  But they didn't really explain to me what I _need_ to have in /etc/pam.d/ssh.

  Maybe this is just because I read the "administrator" howto, and haven't finished the "developer" howtos yet.

regards,
crh
--
Corey R. Halpin (http://www.cae.wisc.edu/~halpin/ )
Student of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences