PSION MX Workabout IrDA conect to debian.

Hi,

I have a debian POTATO working in a Notebook.

I would like to when i printing a document in my Psion MX WorkAbout(print
in a IrDA port), debian take the information in IrDA port and print this.

How to configure debian to work with this configuration?

How Many people can configure a MX Workabout to print in IrDA port? (in
other "email list" nothing of people respond my question. ;( )

Please help my!!

Thanks in Advance.

Juan Monzón (raspa@0z0ne.com) /
"Que sería de la música electrónica sin las películas porno."
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former"
visita --> http://www.0z0ne.com

P.D. Sorry for my English. ;)