Re: Fritz!PCI2

On Sun, 25 Nov 2001, Ilja Vladimirov wrote:

> Hi!
> I've got a Fritz!PCI v2.0 -ISDN-card and just don't manage it to get this
> card installed. Some days ago I got the new Kernel (2.2.14).
> I'm new in Linux and'll  be very thankful if someone could help me!
> thx
> Ilja

Hi,

archives.  Look for Kai Germaschewski's kernel patches for the
Fritz!PCI version 2.

Better yet, subscribe to the mailing list; send a message with:

    subsribe isdn4linux <your-email-address>

in the message *body* to:

majordomo@listserv.isdn4linux.de

Best regards,

George Karaolides       8, Costakis Pantelides St.,
tel:   +35 79 68 08 86                   Strovolos,
email: george@karaolides.com       Nicosia CY 2057,
web:   www.karaolides.com      Republic  of Cyprus