Re: SSH v2 setup on potato

I have built almost ssh debs for potato from woody source.  I don't
remember exactly why it didn't finish, but I built all the crypto
libraries and the ssh and sshd programs.  There was a packaging issue
that prevented the debs from building.  If you want, I can send you what
I have, but you shouldn't trust me.

The steps are to build the ssl and crypto libraries first.  Install the
libraries and the development libraries, then you can build ssh.

				Eric Stern