Re: Virus incident

Brian Nelson writes:
> Yeah, fuck em.

You might be happier using FreeBSD.

> If they can't figure out which module to load for their network card,
> they can do a google or mailing list search,...

And get thousands of hits on confusing, poorly written HOW-TO's that assume
that they are using Red Hat or Slackware.

> ...not post redundant crap here.

If they are having trouble getting ppp to work they are welcome to post
here using whatever legacy OS they can get on with and I will help them if
I can.  If they are having other problems that prevent them from posting
from Debian others will help them.

You, however, will not get any help of any kind from me.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org