Re: Antigen found W32/Aliz@MM (McAfee4) virus

On Thursday 22 November 2001 01:46, Karsten M. Self wrote:

I've just logged on to find that my site seems to be involved i.e.
there is a load of these emails from Antigen@st-johns.org.uk. I did
find 12 emails in my inbox from m.dobsicek@sh.cvut.cz each with a copy
of whatever.exe attached. This purports to be an audio-x/wav.

I'm using Postfix to receive our email as an SMTP feed from our ISP.
Any advice on how to make sure my own house is in order would be
appreciated.

--
Nigel Pauli - I.T. Manager
St. John's School, Northwood, U.K.