NIS and device permissions

	Hi there,

		I'm implementing a NIS at work and some issues about device permissions ocurred to me.
		I'm willing to give permission to users to use the sound hardware on the local machines. However, due to the fact that they are registered users only in the server, I didn't manage to add them to the system group 'audio', so they could have acces to /dev/mixer, /dev/dsp and /dev/audio.
		I had to give these devices a 666 permission, which is *very* uncomfortable, I think.

		Anyone knows how cna I solve it in a better way?

Thanks,

--
[]'s,
		francisco m neto