I have a compatability question

I am thinking about buying a computer to install Debian 2.2 R4. The computer that i am looking at is set up as follows

Intel 1.1 GHz Celeron with 128k cache
128Mb 133MHz SDRAM
1.44MB 3.5" Floppy Drive
48X Max CD-ROM
20GB ATA-100 Hard Drive
Integrated ULTRA ATA-100 Controller
Integrated AC97 audio system
Integrated Intel Pro/100 VE network adapter
Integrated Intel AGP 3D graphics
Compaq S720 17" color monitor
Slots: 3 PCI 1 AGP
Ports: Parallel, serial, two USB, Mouse, Keyboard, line in, line out, microphone

145W power supply

I feel pretty confident about everything except for the integrated componets. The system comes with Win 98 installed but the plane is to wipe Win 98 out so the machine will be running debian Linux only. I have been through the compatability how-to's but I wanted someone that is knowlegable with Linux to look at the set up and give me their perspective so that i won't be just wasting my money. I appreciate any time that someone will take to help me out.

Thanks

Mike