(no subject)

I am running the current stable release that I downloaded two days ago. I did
a base install and now I am trying to get X to work. I have installed all of
the packages that I need. When I try to run XF86Setup I get an error stating
that it can't find the file libXaw.so.6. This file was installed with the
xlib6g package. I used dpkg to put this package in. I could find the file but
XF86Setup doesn't seem to know where to look for it. How do I tell XF86Setup
where to find this file?

Chad G Simpkins
ChadGSimpkins@aol.com