Network install of Debian

Hello, I am new to this list -- just looking for some help installing Debian over the network.

First of all, I should say - since the debian installer formatted my / partition, I've been forced to use windows until I can get Debian installed. I don't actually use windows on a regular basis :)

Anyway, I'm doing a network install of Debian. Everything goes smoothly, until it tries to download "findutils" (IIRC). It's during the base installation, I think, but definitely before the first reboot and before I actually get to choose which packages I want.

I _am_ able to ping the server correctly, and the network connection does work because it downloads a bunch of other files first. I get this problem when I try to download from both http.us.debian.org and ftp.us.debian.org.

Is this a problem with the server or the installer? What should I do to fix it?

Thanks in advance :)