Matrox G400 DualHead

I installed Debian potato on a system with a Matrox G400 DualHead.

I was wondering if anybody has worked with the Matrox Power Desk and drivers for XFree86.

I want to setup a TV on the secondary display that I can use Xine/Xawtv on full screen and use the primary display has my linux desktop.  You can do this in Windows using the DVDMax feature, and I would like to simulate this on the Linux platform. If anybody could help me I’d appreciate it.

Thanks,

Matt