Re: foobar

For those who want a good offline read, you can buy the "Jargon File" in
book form as the "New Hackers Dictionary".  It has some great definitions
and even lore at the back.  If there's interest I'll see if I can get
the ISBN or publisher, etc off mine at home.

There are a number of things that explain alot :>

Thus spake Andrew Agno (agno@AI.SRI.COM):