Re: Task packages missing??

» Sean 'Shaleh' Perry disse isso e eu digo aquilo:

> the tasksel package in woody is supposed to work without any of the task- meta
> packages.  It was decided that the meta packages was a bad design.

	Well, It didn't.

> Please update to the latest version of tasksel.  If it still fails please mail
> the maintainer.

	It is already at its latest version. I wouldn't post any question here if I had any doubt about it.

	It's pretty obvious that the task packages were taken away from woody. My question is: what as left to substitute them?

--
[]'s,
		francisco m neto