Re: Netscape6---no toolbars?

on Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 07:16:33AM -0500, chris (cparker@adelphia.net) wrote:
> Just installed netscape 6 and it only will come up without any
> toolbars.  Could someone point me in the right direction to how to fix
> this.  BTW it is 2.4.15pre6 w/ext3. Thanks to all.

I'd recommend a real browser:  Galeon, Mozilla (a somewhat unfuxnored,
current, Netscape, BTW), Konqueror are all full-featured and superior to
Netscape.  Skipstone, dillo, the Gnome help browser, and for text-mode,
w3m, lynx, and links, are more stripped-down, but largely serviceable,
alternatives.

Peace.