python(1.5|2.1|2.2) + postgresql?

I know python in sid is in a state of flux at the moment, so if the
answer is "wait" that's fine.  But I'm trying to get some python stuff I
wrote a while back to work with the new python setup in sid, and I'm
having problems.

I used pygresql originaly, but that doesn't appear to be available for
python2.1 (or 2.2, or 1.5).  In fact, I can't find any python support
for postgresql outside of python-* packages and python2-* packages,
which I understand are going away.  Am I just confused, or do I have to
wait for the python maintainer to put out 1.5, 2.1, and/or 2.2 packages
for python postgresql support?

Thanks for any help.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan@nowan.org>