Re: Recommendations on Linux C/C++/Java IDE?

--- joe golden <jg1024@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Any recommendations for a good Integrated
> Devevlopment Environment?
>
> My brother has used MS Developer Studio and likes
> working with it.
>
> I'm encouraging him to make the switch to Linux.
> We've looked at code
> warrior, code crusader, anjuta, code forge, kdevelop
> and code medic and
> others.  He is willing to pay $ for good tools.

<<SNIP>>

I like netbeans, http://www.netbeans.org/ , for Java
coding. It does have support for C++, but I haven't
used it for that. The closed source version sold by
Sun, Forte - http://www.sun.com/forte/ffj/resources/ ,
is somewhat more full featured.

=====
-