Cyrus - missing saslpasswd

Hello,

I'm running Debian 2.2r3 with kernel 2.4.6.

I have just installed Cyrus, or more specifically, the four
packages cyrus-common, cyrus-admin, cyrus-imap
and cyrus-pop3.

After a little tinkering, I've been able to get to create two
mailboxes for two regular users using cyradm.

Now... according to all HOWTOs and FAQs I can find,
I'm suppposed to run
saslpasswd <username>
to set passwords for the newly created mailboxes.
The only problem with that is there is no saslpasswd
on my system...?

Any hints here would be greatly appreciated.

- IT