Re: ARRGH!!! Tulip card again

Dunno if this is relevant or not, but here goes. I have a Tulip card too, the
Linksys Network-Everywhere NC100 card. I got mine to work by making a 2.4.5
kernel with support for anything with "DecCHIP" listed in "Network" and
"network devices", and by Enabling the "TULIP" driver in Network Devices,
10/100 MpBS cards (or somewhere like that.)

After you do that, check if eth0 is available. If not, try ./MAKEDEV eth0 in
/dev.
Then, try ifconfig -a and see if "lo" and "eth0" come up. If so, you're all
set! :)

Hope this helps,
Deven Gallo