Re: request

You might want to look at http://www.debian.org/international
--- Begin Message ---

Dear Sir,

I was a 1997 graduate of Nanking (Nanjing) University, and I am now teaching in the Department of Computer Science of Hunan Normal University, Changsha, China.  I am extremely interested with the Debian Linux Operation System.  But I think the only problem is that, in China, we are still in need of the material for developing this system, especially, many people in China couldn’t read the original text in English.  So I think, with your permission, I would try to translate the material, etc., into Chinese.  And I would try to publish it for the promotion of the popularization of this excellent system.

As a matter of fact, in China, many computer fans like to use the Debian System, but they could not understand English perfectly, or they might misunderstand the meaning of the material concerning the system.  That’s why this excellent system is liked by many but couldn’t be used by many people.

Would you be kind to let me know whether I could do something for Debian System?  Thank you for your considering this.

With best regards.

Zhang, Chun (Joe Chun Zhang张淳)