apt/preferences and dselect

Hi,

I've read through several mails in this list on the topic of using
apt_preferences to have the main bulk
of the software come from testing and install some from unsteable.
I've done the setting up of the pin priorities stuff and also included all
three distributions in the sources.list.

Shouln't I be now able to see packages from unstable appear in dselect?
In particular I 've benn looking for galeon, but it doesn't show up at
all...
(I did the update step...)

Any ideas?

As the apt/preferences file did not exist before at all, I've created it
from scratch:

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 900

Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 700

Package: *
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 600

Also my sources.list looks like this:

# Potato
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

# Woody
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib
non-free

# Sid
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
non-free

Am I missing something?

I was able to perform 'apt-get install debconf/unstable' though.

Many thanks in advance!
best regards,
Balazs