Re: Life related.

On Sun, 18 Nov 2001, Jeffrin wrote:

> What is "M-x life"  related stuff  in emacs ?
> Can someone explain.
>
> --
> Jeffrin Jose T.
> www.MSServices.org
> GPG:1024D/F5726A1B

It is the "game" of "life". A grid is filled with elements either randomly
or in some pattern. The pattern of of next generation is determined
by the way elements are positioned in the present generation according to
specific rules. Elements either die or are born depending on their proximity
to other elements. I'm sure their are numerous references to it on the web.
You may  also have a graphics version of it for X. Do an "apropos life"
Actually I had no idea there was a emacs function for a text "life".