Re: OT: Any way to get Win95 to boot again?

> I think that switching the drive location may have, originally, been the
> problem.  Unfortunately, having tried several different ways to get it
> bootable I think that I have trashed the partition boot sector.  Is
> there any way to restore this, short of reinstalling with a boot floppy
> that I do not have?

it seems there should be some way of generating a boot floppy from the cd.
then you could try a minimal install without redefining your partitions. just
recreate the boot sector and update rather than install software. since, in
that case, nothing apart from the boot sector will be overwritten, it could
work.