woody and mod-perl

howdy-

has anyone out there run into any difficulties with woody and mod-perl?  i use a small box to support in-house queries against a postgresql database, and after installing mod-perl from the packaged binary i started receiving a bad result set from a query constructed by a cgi script.  i get the correct result when i invoke dbish and construct the query, and i've made sure that the cgi script is creating the right query, but the returned result set is all over the map.

which leads me to the question of how this package is put together .. i suspect the requisite perl interpreter comes in the libapache-mod-perl package ... can anyone confirm that?  my current hypothesis is that i'm invoking an interpreter that is trying to use database drivers compiled against the installed perl interpreter, and the two are out of sync, but right now this is just a working hypothesis.

john cuson
(jcuson@labs.isdh.state.in.us, jcuson@alumni.indiana.edu)

The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.

                                     Sir Arthur Conan Doyle