Re: cyrus and sieve: how to setup?

On Thu, 2001-11-15 at 19:42, Erik Steffl wrote:
> Andrea Vettorello wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 13:37, Erik Steffl wrote:
> > >   I have cyrus imap server working and I would like to use sieve to
> > > filter email. I have several questions that I hope somebody will answer:
> > >
> > >   1) the only implementation of sieve in debian that I found is
> > > undocumented progam called sieve in mailutils - is that the one to use?
> > > if not, which one should I use?
> >
> > I'm using an unofficial cyrus package (1.6.24-2), and inside there are
>
>   where did you get it?

Last summer i was looking for a imap/pop server and from the description
cyrus seemed what i was looking for (it was interesting the feature of
the users insulated from the system). The debian version was very old,
and with a serch with google i've found some cyrus unofficial package at
http://www.boxedpenguin.com/

>   btw why is it not official? IMO sieve support is quite a big deal...

I said unofficial cause it's not from the official debian mirror =)

Andrea