Re: Help with procmail

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 11:04:33AM -0500, Mike Dresser wrote:
> For various reasons, I need to have a central mail spool, where all mail
> going in and out of a system ends up here.
>
> A procmail recipe fixes inbound
>
> :0 c
> *
> ! test@box.com
>
> However, this won't catch outbound..  Anyone have an idea on how to do
> this?  My guess is something in sendmail, but I'm not sure where to start.

Is this just for you, or for a whole system?  I have a single spool
archive of incoming and outgoing mail that looks like this:

# Email archive
:0 c :
$MAILDIR/Archive/`date +%Y-%m`

# Remove things that are from me from the INBOX
:0 h
* ^From:.*ferlatte@cryptio\.net
/dev/null

and then I configure my MUA to Bcc: my email address.  If it's for a
whole system... <shrug>.  I don't know how to do it easily.