Re: ftp behind firewall

	Hi Thomas,
	I tried this with my machine and got
Restarting proftpd daemon... - Fatal: unknown configuration directive
'PassivePorts' on line 2 of '/etc/proftpd.conf'.
	when restarting proftpd.
	My proftpd version is
ii proftpd                       1.2.0pre10-2.0potato1
Versatile, virtual-hosting FTP daemon
	What can be wrong?
	TIA,		Paulo Henrique

--
Paulo Henrique B de Oliveira
Gerente de Operações - Linux Solutions -