nvidia problems on sid

Hi all

I have a rather strange problem with my geforce2 card. When I try to run
Q3A or UT, the game starts up fine, but all textures are terribly messed
up - means I cannot play at all.
I've tried ou several kernels (from 2.4.5 up top 2.4.14) and nvidia's
drivers 1541 and 1251, in nearly all possible combinations. I don't know
when this problem started, because  I did not play at all for nearly two
months (noticed it last week). I'm using the most recent sid X packages.
Has anyone seen the same problem? And how can I fix it?

thanks

joerg

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.