Re: Which mail user agent do you use?

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 10:45:14AM -0800, Dave Carrigan wrote:
> Gnus.

I have used Gnus for about six months and then abandoned it.  Reason:
After a dist-upgrade, gnus complained about the format of some of my
mail and would not read it. This happened on two machines.  I could not
access especially older mail using gnus.  Questions on how to solve the
problem on both this list and the gnus newsgroup did not bring any
reaction.

So I am back to mutt and slrn again - and enjoying it. And I will not
easily try out gnus again.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put
      confidence in man."    Psalms 118:8