Re: nvidia drivers & kernel 2.4.14

Kyle Girard wrote:

Has anyone been able to get the nvidia drivers to work with the stock
2.4.14 kernel?

It works well with my 2.4.14. Got it from the FTP of kernel.org and did just a patch for my USB graphic table (Aiptek 8000U), but i think it has nothung to do with the nVidia drivers.

I use the 1541 driver interfaces of nVidia and use a GeForce2Go, sorry, besides telling *that* it works, i cannot give further help, i suppose.
did u do an upgrade of bu=inutils? or maybe u got a buggy gcc...

greetings, Timo