Re: Linux counter registration?

karlheg@microsharp.com (Karl M. Hegbloom) writes:

>  Have you registered your machines at Linux Counter?  I wonder if we
>  really are in second place, or if we are undercounted?
>
>                      <URL:http://counter.li.org/>

Mine are both in there and were running debian as of Nov 14 when the
list was generated...

BTW, anyone notice that "Diy Linux" is running on 1.27% of the machines
registered with the counter (enough to avoid being counted as
"others")... it appears to be an embedded distro, according to google,
but that's all I've been able to find out. LWN doesn't list it.