jpilot not syncing

  This morning, I started jpilot and synced. Then synced again. But
  the second time, jpilot said there was a process to kill, and ps
  revealed a defunct jpilot process. In other words, the first sync
  process didn't exit cleanly.

  I did an update to woody for the first time in a week or two last
  night, which was probably responsible in some way.

  The good old fashioned Windows sure-fire cure-all* cleared things
  up.

  * if you didn't know, reboot!

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!