Re: Installing from testing without editing sources.list

Arafat Mohamed said:
> Is there a command to download a package from testing without
> editing sources.list? I'd like to get some stuff from testing but
> if I add it to sources.list and then do an apt-get upgrade I get a
> lot of packages from testing that I don't want.

when i want a singular package i usually use
packages.debian.org it has direct links to packages.

keep in mind if its downloading those extra packages it
is probably because it needs to. the package you want
may not install correctly or work correctly without them.

nate