Re: Latest Galeon displaying JavaDoc poorly?

ok, its deffinitly some sort of configuration issue.

I loaded the same page as galeon running as root, and it looked normal.

I rm -rf'd my .galeon dir backing up bookmarks.xml cookies.txt and
history.xml

and recreated everything, but it still didn't display correctly.

:(

anyone have a clue?