Unable to get MySQL 3.23

Hi boys and girls,

This one is probably an easy one, but I can't find the answer alone :-(

I just installed Debian and the MySQL pkg.
But it installed 3.22.  I need 3.23, so I looked and found 3.23 in the test
pkgs.  So I read how to use apt-get to install a test package, but the
answers I found don't work for me :-/

I tried to do apt-get install mysql-server/testing
like it says in this link http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-
howto/index.en.html
This is what I get
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package mysql-server/testing

and tried to create a preferences file in the /etc/apt/ folder, but either
way, I can't get MySQL 3.23 installed :-(

Any ideas ?

Chrys
chrys@chrys.ca