What's with the bounces from sprintpcs.com?

Over the last few days, everything I've posted to the list has generated a
bounce message indicating an error in delivering to the address
<8313259666@messaging.sprintpcs.com>.  The messages do make it to the list,
but I'm getting a little tired of the bounces.

Is anyone else getting these?

If this is a bad address subscribed to the list, why aren't the bounces
going to the list administrators, rather than to the original poster?  (I
used to administer a LISTSERV list, and this was the behavior on that
system.)

Richard