Re: Reiser and Potato

\
> I can't be the first person to find themselves in this quandry. Any
>  suggested approaches?

i run reiserfs on a few systems, 3 of them are on 220GB
partitions(raid10 arrays). what i do is download the kernelsource and patches that i like, install them. compile the utils
(they are included with the patches) and copy them to /sbin.
reboot with new kernel and mount away..or mkreiserfs on some
drive to use it.

ive done it on 4 or 5 different potato systems and 1 woody
system. all on kernel 2.2.19 i wont go near 2.4.x for another year
or so. its waaaaaaaaaay too iffy for my tastes.

nate