XFree86-4: Could not init font path element unix/:7100

Hello

This time I write becaus I can't open gnome. It seem that at last I've got the right configuration for the mouse and the video, but when I start X I get a blue Screen with 4 small buttons in the top left corner: Client List - Session Log - Checkpoint - Shutdown.

In /etc/X11/Xsession I've put the required parameters to launch gnome, but it doesn't work :(

In the error log I can see the message: Could not init font path element unix/:7100, removing from list

Anybody able to help, please

I run XFree86-4 in Woody

Marcel