Re: opening morgue/rhona for public access? (was Re: .deb archive?)

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 06:42:46PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> We're really not that short on space on auric right now. :-) This is a
> common request too. Perhaps it would be nice to modify the archive
> maintainance scripts to keep superceded files for a while.

It already keeps them for a couple of days beyond when they were last
referenced.

Cheers,
aj

 "Security here. Yes, maam. Yes. Groucho glasses. Yes, we're on it.
   C'mon, guys. Somebody gave an aardvark a nose-cut: somebody who
    can't deal with deconstructionist humor. Code Blue."
		-- Mike Hoye,
		      see http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt