Re: package mystery - SOLVED/beaten-into-submission

* Vineet Kumar (debian-user@virtual.doorstop.net) wrote:
<SNIP>
> have you any libgnomeprint-dev ? Pretty much, for compiling, you're
> gonna need all the -dev packages for the required libraries.
<SNIP>

Hey Vineet,

Yeah, I installed this, but the package puts these headers in one place
and the make file for terraform expects them in another.  Sometime last
night (early this morning actually) I fixed the problem by symlinking.
The Makefile was not looking like it would be nicely tweaked, because
of how the paths were def'd.  I don't know enough about autoconf to
want to risk messing around with the files used to gen the Makefile :(

Thanks,
Mike Pfleger
pfleger@pfleger-precision.com
(250) 479-0321