Re: GDM error

Shaya Potter wrote:

> are you suffering from "could not open default font 'fixed'" problem as
> well?

No, that doesn't seem to be the problem.

If my problems are occurring because of yesterday's Sid update, then I
wonder if the Xenophilia GTK engine could be broken, and if that would
cause the error I reported? gtk-engines-xenophilia was updated
yesterday, and I have GDM configured to use a Xenophilia-based theme.
When I get home, I'll try changing gdm.conf to use a different theme,
and we'll see if that does the trick...

Craig