Apache - libexpat woody upgrade problem

  Yesterdays dist-upgrade of woody caused apache to fail to load with
the following error message.

Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so into server:
  libexpat.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
   directory

#ldd /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so  shows why - libexpat.so.0 => not found

dpkg -l libexpat* shows libexpats  1.95.2-2.1
which upgraded the lib to /usr/lib/libexpat.so.1.0.0

I guess there is an apache update in the works?

I haven't seen any mention of this on the list yet so I wonder if I am
off track on this.

wayne
--
Using TSO is like kicking a dead whale down the beach.
                -- S. C. Johnson