previous zope-mysqlda.deb (was: .deb archive?)

The package I'm looking for is zope-mysqlda 2.0.7-1 not the current sid
version 2.0.7-1.1

I haven't found it in any of the places other people have suggested.  I
think I've just broken myself of the automatic 'yes' to the
erase-all-downloaded-.deb files question.

Thanks
Chris