apt-get error

Hello all, I have a little problem but I can't resolve it.
When I try to install or deinstall "ed" it marks

(Reading database ... 22003 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing ed ...
update-alternatives: unable to make /usr/man/man1/editor.1.gz.dpkg-tmp a
symlink to /etc/alternatives/editor.1.gz: No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing ed (--remove):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 2
update-alternatives: unable to make /usr/man/man1/editor.1.gz.dpkg-tmp a
symlink to /etc/alternatives/editor.1.gz: No such file or directory
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 ed

Can someone explain me the cause? How to fix please?
Thanks in advance.
Sarimanok